Dr. Christopher Bissett was born in Auburn, New York. He moved with his parents to Marion County in 1979. He attended and graduated from Lake Weir High School. Dr. Bissett served in the U.S. Navy for 6 years, which included Desert Storm and was honorably discharged in 1991. He then moved on to graduate from CFCC and then Life University in Marietta, GA where he graduated from the Chiropractic program.
Dr. Christopher Bissett has been freeing people from pain since 2003, first in Belleview, FL and then relocating in May 2008 to his clinic in Lady Lake, FL. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients with pain and/or problem specific Chiropractic as well as Wellness and/or preventative Chiropractic.
Dr. Bissett uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Bissett is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health at any age.
- 1998-2002 Life University, Doctor of Chiropractic, Graduating Magna Cum Laude
- 1998-2002 Life University, Bachelors in Biology
- 1992-1997 Central Florida Community College, Associate of Arts
- 1985 Graduate of Lake Weir High School
1985-1991 United States Navy, USS Lake Champlain, San Diego, California
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Associations (ACA)
- Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA)
- Florida Chiropractic Society (FCS)
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- Florida Chiropractic Physicians Association (FCPA)